IT and security professionals identify security as the #1 barrier to moving applications to the cloud, according to the “2017 Cloud Adoption Survey” by Evolve IP. And IaaS cloud providers take no responsibility for secure configuration of the operating system or security monitoring, or for application security configuration or monitoring. Exacerbating the issue is that 85 percent of enterprises have a multi-cloud strategy, according to a January 2017 RightScale “State of the Cloud Survey.”
What Viewers Walk Away With:
- Overcome cloud monitoring and security shortcomings.
- Achieve networking, IT, and security visibility and control across multi-cloud environments.
- Help end users maintain security awareness and stay safe when using cloud applications.
- Dr. Al Hartmann, Chief Scientist at Ziften
- Mike Levin, CEO & Founder, Center for Information Security Awareness