Futuriom’s two-month study on integrated systems and security operations (SysSecOps) strategy, “Endpoint Security and SysSecOps: The Growing Trend to Build a More Secure Enterprise,” reveals that many IT and security operations managers have challenges in delivering a comprehensive information security approach, including inter-department coordination, endpoint security technology integration, and resources.
- Integrated security visibility is a top challenge.
- Security starts at the endpoint.
- Integrating existing tools is a major focus.
- Time and resources are a big challenge.
- Management isn’t always on the same page.