Ziften, a Fortinet
The combined Fortinet and Ziften solutions allow security professionals to see what is happening at the endpoint and on the network in real-time, and as part of any forensic investigation.SOLUTION BRIEF
- Last mile visibility and attribution
- Integrated cloud visibility
- Unmanaged IT asset discovery
- Elminate existing sandbox blind spots
- Integrated dynamic malware analysis
- Malware blocking at the endpoint
Ziften and FortiGate Integration
Ziften provides all-the-time visibility data so network and firewall administrator’s responsible for managing Fortinet FortiGate products have additional, rich context and attribution for each network flow. FortiGate administrators can easily pivot from the FortiGate console to view host, user, process/application, and file hash for any network flow or connection.
Ziften and FortiSandbox Automate Malware Response
Terminate and block malware threats at the endpoint or the firewall. Once a file is determined to be malicious, Ziften and Fortinet can automate the blocking of that file anywhere preventing it from executing again in the future.
- Blocking at each endpoint - whether on the
network or remote, connected or not.
- Blocking in the network itself, at the firewall, before
it reaches an endpoint.