Ziften Technologies seeks experienced enterprise software sales professionals in the Mid-Atlantic, Chicago, and other U.S. regions to join our growing sales team. The compensation package is excellent – base salary, commission structure and OTE are very competitive.
The Regional Sales Director position with Ziften Technologies is an experienced enterprise software sales position reporting to the SVP of Worldwide Sales focused on targeted sales efforts in a defined territory. Individuals will be responsible for the entire sales life cycle; including pipeline building, developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, product presentations, proposals, competitive positioning, account plan execution, negotiations and contracting in selling Ziften product solutions to prospects and customers. The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for selling Ziften products through direct customer contacts and working closely with Ziften Partners to drive sales. The role is one of a “Franchise Builder” coordinating and managing an extended team which includes sales engineering, inside sales, channel development and field marketing resources.
- 10+ years technology field sales experience with 5+ years of enterprise software sales, including prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- Meeting and exceeding annual quotas of over $1 million.
- Majority of previous experience selling enterprise security, systems management and service management software platforms and tools with an average sale price of at least $250K.
- Previous experience selling enterprise end-user computing technologies preferred, not required.
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions is a plus.
- Successful experience turning a technical sale into a business case justification to close sales.
- Prior experience and successful track record with early stage technology companies a plus.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance exceeding goals on a continual basis selling enterprise software solutions through direct and indirect channels to F1000 decision makers.
- Demonstrated track record closing enterprise software sales transaction values of $250,000+.
- A strong personal contributor with an entrepreneurial spirit and mature sales execution skills.
- Self-starter who can develop account strategy; drive sales process; and most importantly, negotiate and close business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team, strategizing with Ziften management, and directing sales resources through a complex sales cycle..
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with various levels of management in a prospective account opportunity, from technicians to managers/directors and senior executives.
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Ziften solutions can address those issues (i.e. articulate a compelling business case).
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with proficiency in Salesforce.com, Excel and Powerpoint.
Bachelors Degree required. Business, Marketing or MIS degree a plus, but not required. MBA a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org