About this webinar
Ransomware has gone from “on the radar” to a Code 5 level threat with the rise of “ransomworms” snaking through global networks in hundreds of countries. Your employees are the front line of defense, and IT and security teams are tasked with protection, detection and response.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Tips to help end users recognize and avoid ransomware.
- Tips to help IT / systems administrators minimize vulnerabilities and risks to protect against ransomware.
- Tips to help security teams detect and respond to ransomware attacks.
- Dr. Al Hartmann, Chief Scientist at Ziften
- Mike Levin, CEO & Founder, Center for Information Security Awareness