Ziften Brings Endpoint Detection And Response Solution To Wall Street
Austin, Texas March 31, 2015– Ziften, a leading provider of endpoint detection and response solutions, today announced it has joined the Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA®) Affiliate Program. The WSTA Affiliate Program is an integral component of the association. Affiliates contribute significantly to the WSTA by sponsoring educational and networking programs for WSTA financial firm members. These programs strengthen the bond between the WSTA members and companies that serve the technology needs of the financial community.
“We are excited to be part of an organization that fuels innovation and change to the security landscape of Wall Street companies,” says Charles Leaver CEO of Ziften. “Our Endpoint Detection and Response solution continuously monitors endpoints which enables organizations to prevent, detect and respond more rapidly to security threats. Financial Institutions are some of the biggest beneficiaries of our technology as they are constantly targets of attack.”
Affiliates and Sponsors
Affiliates and sponsors are an integral component of the WSTA. As a not-for-profit organization, they contribute significantly by providing the resources needed to run the educational and networking programs for WSTA financial firm members. These programs strengthen the bond between members and companies that serve the technology needs of the financial community.
The WSTA currently has over 200 technology firms that participate in the WSTA as an affiliate or sponsor. Companies that provide cloud, big data, mobility, security, software, infrastructure, networking, social, telecom and other industry-related solutions find the WSTA an invaluable forum to create awareness, educate and develop relationships with financial industry professionals.
Ziften’s groundbreaking solution provides continuous real-time visibility and intelligence, enabling incident Prevention, Detection, and Response. Ziften continuously assesses user and device behaviors and highlights anomalies in real-time, allowing security analysts to hone in on advanced threats faster and minimize Time To Resolution (TTR). Ziften’s Endpoint Detection and Response solution allows organizations to more rapidly determine the root cause of a breach and decide on the necessary corrective actions. Ziften Open Visibility™ integrates with and extends existing Security, Network, and Management solutions. Ziften delivers continuous visibility and intelligence of any endpoint, enabling you to run your business in a more efficient, intelligent, and secure manner.
For over 47 years, the Wall Street Technology Association (http://www.wsta.org) has provided financial industry technology professionals, vendors, service providers, and consultants forums to learn from and connect with each other. The WSTA facilitates educational seminars and networking events where members meet and exchange ideas and best practices that assist them in effectively capitalizing on technology advances and dealing with financial industry business challenges. Founded in 1967, the WSTA is a not-for-profit association with a long history of evolving to meet the needs of its members.
The WSTA hosts seminars, roundtables, panel discussions, social events, and meetups. These events offer many opportunities to stay on top of leading technologies, as well as network and share information with industry colleagues. The WSTA’s quarterly educational Ticker e-Zine and LimeLight e-newsletter provide additional content and information about the WSTA and industry-related activities. The website is a dynamic resource for keeping on top of the latest information and offers access to additional resources including white papers, blogs, videos, and information about other industry events.
Financial Firm Members
WSTA financial firm members are employed at banks, brokerages, hedge funds, insurance companies and other financial firms. The WSTA currently has about 2,400 members from over 50 different firms; 81% of the members hold senior titles such as CIOs, CTOs, Vice President, Director and Manager. The remaining 19% hold other titles such as analysts, engineers, architects, etc. The WSTA also reaches over 3,200 prospective financial firm technology professionals with information about educational and networking opportunities.